Name: Enrique, prefer to go by Kel
Location: American living in Belgium
Your character's armory: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Kel%C3%A9seth
Your warcraftlogs reports: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/kel%C3%A9seth
Your raiding UI (video or screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/Sr1BdUw
What is your guild and raid history and what is the reason for leaving said guilds?
- If I ever leave a guild it's because I don't like the raid experience. As an example, my current guild had 59 deaths total to Zek'voz mythic donuts. I only died once, and at that point it was already a wipe. Now I don't know about you, but seeing half your raid get killed by a very easily to dodge mechanic is not exactly fun for me, especially when the people who died the most are people with a lot of mobility, an immunity, or both.
Do you have any pertinent alts that could be of use? If so, what is your raiding experience with your alts?
- I don't currently have any alts, but if I were asked to have one or two then it wouldn't be an issue. My raid alts would be a Brewmaster Monk and a Prot Paladin
Why do you want to join Pure and what goals do you have?
- Your WoWProgress says you need a tank, I'm a tank, I need a new guild, and my main goal is to get Cutting Edge at a respectable speed.
What do you think you can bring to Pure and what do you expect of us as a guild?
- I think I can bring myself as a good tank and I only really expect people to have more braincells than my current guild (which isn't hard, mind you) and to get Cutting Edge.
How did you hear of Pure?
- WoWProgress filter for EU guilds looking for a tank.
Do you know anyone in Pure that can vouch for you?
Your battle.tag: Keleseth#21310
Additional notes: Even if this application puts me under a light of a toxic player, I'm not. I don't yell or flip out at people over comms or anything like that, but I certainly don't hold any punches in terms of calling people out on their BS.