Notify Message
Forums
#14515472 Feb 27, 2021 at 12:15 AM · Edited 3 months ago
5 Posts
Name: Stephen

Age: 29

Location: England, Suffolk
________________

Your character's armory: Click Here for Armory!

Your warcraftlogs reports: Click Here for Logs!

Your raiding UI (video or screenshot): Me Raid leading Sludge Mythic

________________

What is your guild and raid history and what is the reason for leaving said guilds?
[G] KRAZY FOOLS - Turalyon Server.
Reason for leaving: Disbanded.
Vanilla: Rogue, I was very young at this point in time so was a complete noob! although i did manage to clear a few raids.
Zul'Gurub
Onyxia's Lair
Molten Core
BWL - Only did the first two bosses.

[G] Twilight Empire - The Venture Co Server.
Reason for leaving: Took a break due to school.
TBC: Mage, I matured slightly by the time TBC came out so tried my hand at some semi - hardcore raiding and managed to kill the following.
Serpentshrine Cavern
Tempest Keep - Up to Kael'Thas
Mount Hyjal
Karazhan
Gruul's Lair
Magtheridon's Lair
Black Temple - Up too Gurtogg Bloodboil

[G] D A R K S I D E - Blades Edge Server.
Reason for leaving: Disbanded.
WotLK: #HYPE a new class! I re-rolled a Death Knight as did pretty much everyone i think when Wrath was released. I had my taste of serious raiding in TBC and loved it so decided to up the ante a little and try some Hardcore raiding.
Eye of Eternity
Naxxramas
The Obsidian Sanctum
Ulduar
Trial of the Grand Crusader
Icecrown Citadel

[G] Consequence - Nordrassil Server.
Reason for leaving: Took a break, Got married, had two daughters and settled down.
Cataclysm: I played Death Knight a little into Cataclysm however due to IRL the raiding experience was cut short.
Baradin Hold
Blackwing Decent
The Bastion of Twilight
Throne of the Four Winds

[G] Amused To Death - Defias Brotherhood Server
Reason for leaving: Disbanded
Mists of Pandaria: Shadow for 80%, Disc for the other 20% of my time in MoP.
SoO - 14/14 HC

[G] NoM - Twisting Nether Server
Reason for leaving: Work schedule changed and was unable to attend the raid days.
9/10 BRF Mythic

[G] Pure - Turalyon
Reason for leaving: Had another daughter which meant i had no time for wow until she got a little older.
10/10 BRF Mythic
13/13HC Helfire

[G] The Next Step - Twisting Nether
Reason for Leaving: My computer died and didn't have the funds to replace it instantly so lost my raid spot.
8/8 Mythic Uldir
9/9 Mythic BoD

[G] Pepelands - Tarren Mill
Reason for Leaving: Was playing with some friends i met in classic while we waited for Shadowlands.
12/12 Mythic Ny'alotha

[G] Fat Dragon - Tarren Mill
Reason for Leaving: This is my current guild and I am part of the officer team however the other officers have started to lose interest and the raid leader wants to step down with no one wanting to take his place.
8/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Do you have any pertinent alts that could be of use? If so, what is your raiding experience with your alts? I have recently started playing a monk alt which is currently 10/10 heroic but have taken it to a few SLG Mythic progress nights to see how it compared to my Shadow Priest.
Monk RaiderIO link

Why do you want to join Pure and what goals do you have?
I want to re-join Pure because i have been in the guild before and got on well with the people in the guild at the time albeit 5 years ago. I'm getting a little older now and have stopped having kids so i just want to settle down in a guild and do some top end raiding whilst not having to worry about it disbanding tomorrow and stepping in to raid lead.

What do you think you can bring to Pure and what do you expect of us as a guild?
What i believe i could bring to the guild is Enthusiasm, Drive and an ambitious attitude. I will play my class/spec to the best of my ability.
What i would expect from Pure in return is top notch quality of raiding and just the opportunity to try and prove myself worthy of a raid spot.

How did you hear of Pure?
I used to be in Pure.

Do you know anyone in Pure that can vouch for you?
Not to sure if people will remember me that well - it was around 5-6 years ago that i was in the guild.

Your battle.tag:
Starkerz#21119

Additional notes:
Please excuse my Sludge log i got "Rippy'd" an internal meme for the boss where our Disc priest would somehow break 90% of the chains by goblin jumping or simply standing in shit. On this occasion he Goblin Jumped trying to not get hit by shit he failed and killed me in the process.

I've managed to dig up some old logs for the nostalgia

Some Old logs of me raiding with you guys!
Quote
#14518334 Mar 01, 2021 at 11:54 AM
Council
1251 Posts
Hi Starkerz,

Thanks for your application. I'm afraid we won't be able to offer you a trial. Best of luck in the future,

Helmsley.
"Helms should rename his pet to 'master'" Mint 2014

Quote