Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Request Guest Access

[Pinned] Gaining Guest Access

Post a topic in this forum and chances are you'll get access to our guest forums if you meet any of the following criteria: You're an ex-raider. You failed your trial but have friends within the guild. You're a current social member within Pure. Y...
Small Pure 3y
Pure11445Small Pure 3y
Request Guest Access

Leyline Bling

She used to call me on my LeyPhone....Latenight when she need manaCall me on my LeyPhone, latenight when she need maaaanaaaaaBut I know when that
Member avatar small Showmeh 283d
Showmeh0582Member avatar small Showmeh 283d
Request Guest Access

Requesting Guest Access

Hi,I would please like to request a guest access to follow threads speaking about alt runs i also know few members of the guild.Thx for reading.
Member avatar small CaptainBunny 364d
CaptainBunny0545Member avatar small CaptainBunny 364d
Request Guest Access

archimonde today

Hey, i would like a archimonde HC boost, 100K today :) u can reach me ingame on xanario#1885
Member avatar small Xanario 1y
Xanario21042Small Spike 1y
Request Guest Access

GDKP Concluded

Hey everyone, so we just finished the GDKP and apart from some hickups (mostly me not remember what the differences from Mythic to Hc is and some bid rules) i think it was a good raid, it took a little longer than i had expected to clear everythin...
Small McMick 1y
McMick103159Small Stormieh 1y
Request Guest Access

Turalyon+DH GDKP

UPDATE: Its been pointed out to me by several people that it's unclear why you have to put out 25k upfront so i'll try to be as clear as possible: The 25k is JUST a security deposit, it's still YOUR gold, as long as you stick around till the end o...
Small McMick 1y
McMick62183Small Helmsley 1y
Request Guest Access

Requesting guest access

Hello,Currently joined as social member, so i'd like to request guess access for any forum area that i'm allowed to use.Thank you.
Member avatar small Exordium 2y
Exordium0725Member avatar small Exordium 2y
Request Guest Access

Requesting Guest Access

I'd like to join the forums again to keep up with alt raids or other social activities you may plan. Cheers :)
Member avatar small Chilaili 2y
Chilaili41232Small Helmsley 2y
Request Guest Access

Requesting guest access

I would like to request guest access so I can follow posts considering alt runs
Member avatar small Arhael 2y
Arhael2886Small Spike 2y
Request Guest Access

Request guest access

Hi, I would like to request a guest access to follow threads related mainly to alt runs.Thanks.
Small Nillie 2y
Nillie2874Small Spike 2y
Request Guest Access

Requesting guest access

Hi, would like to request guest access for the info on the alt raids.
Member avatar small Timeghost 2y
Timeghost0689Member avatar small Timeghost 2y
Request Guest Access

Good Afternoon

No posts yet
HidekiG0444No posts yet
Request Guest Access

Guess Access

Hey, could I've access please in order to signup or see last min changes for the alt raid on tuesday?Many thanks! (-;
Small Lina 2y
Lina21087Small Spike 2y
Request Guest Access

Requesting guess access

Hey there, requesting for guess access, mainly for alt raid purpose. Thanks in advance :)
Small Atraks 2y
Atraks21067Small Spike 2y
Request Guest Access

Requesting guest access

Hi, I am writing here as instructed to ask for guest access to the forums, so I can put my name down for the alts raid, if I can!Many thanks.
Small Aojiroi 2y
Aojiroi2984Small Robd 2y
Request Guest Access

Requesting Guest Access

Not exactly sure how active this forum is but had some spare time and thought I would request guest access. Curious to see if anyone I used to know is still playing. I formed Pure with Ayd and Ceon a long time ago and used to run the old website....
Member avatar small Vul 2y
Vul165828Member avatar small Shandril 2y
Page 1